[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter members list

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sat Jun 30 09:49:12 PDT 2018

Hello all

I know that someone mentioned about the following confusion:

When logging in it said:

"Username or mail address"

when we actually don't accept the mail address, and its not any user name,
but the user name from OSGeo LDAP

I just forgot who mentioned that, and I forgot if a ticket was open about
that, if it was opened I just can't find it.
I wanted to do that from some time ago, but I just finally figured out
where I had to do the change

So, I took the liberty of changing to message to:
"OSGeo LDAP Username"

Regards

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info