[OSGeo-Discuss] WFS 3.0 and SpatioTemporal Asset Catalog sprint in Colorado

Chris Holmes cholmes at radiant.earth
Thu Mar 1 04:17:31 PST 2018

Just realized I forgot to reply to this, but that's a great idea. I'll be
in Orleans for the OGC meetings, so will be on the same time zone. And
there's definitely some STAC collaborators who will be in Bonn.

Note also that we're organizing a remote participation option for next
week. GeoSolutions is going to be working on implementing WFS 3 in
GeoServer and Even Rouault is going to be looking in to GDAL bindings for
WFS 3.0 and STAC. Would be great for others in Europe to work on OSGeo
projects while we're working away in Ft. Collins. Obviously any WFS 3 /
STAC implementation & spec feedback in the next few weeks would be great,
but we're hoping to be able to show lots of diverse progress next week.

For more info see
https://medium.com/@cholmes/participate-remotely-in-the-wfs-hackathon-next-week-d11a99eb510b
and please sign up to participate at https://goo.gl/forms/v8hyeJvd2yudYvZS2

best regards,