[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo logo metadata - was: Re: osgeo logo svg - empty drawing

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:04:39 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have absolutely no problem with Get Interactive created our new logo
using proprietary software, and the job was nicely done btw.

However, i fully agree with Maxi's comment here ( and i like the
provocative comparison pretty much :) )

The following fixes this concern, among few others:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/pull/200/commits/9d97ebc24f2ee5e35833d04f7d3eb0334194f2cb

Please see details in the related PR:
https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/pull/200

Best,