[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2018] Charter Member elections results

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Nov 8 03:00:05 PST 2018

Dear all,

OSGeo Board formally acknowledged the result of this year charter
members elections [1]. Our website will be updated soon to reflect the
new charter member structure.

Sadly, we have to announce that one of the most enthusiasts charter
members, BJ Jang [2] from South Korea, passed away three weeks ago. His
memory will live on with us.

Warm regards,
Vasile, Vicky & Jorge
CRO 2018