[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo symbols set

Kristian Evers kreve at sdfe.dk
Mon Nov 19 13:01:15 PST 2018

Nicolas,

Very impressive work!

Regarding projects that doesn’t already have logo, would you be interested in coming up with logo suggestions for those projects? I can only speak for the PROJ project, but I am sure all projects without a logo would be interested in having one. At least a new logo for PROJ would be very welcome!

Good job,

Kristian