[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo symbols set

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 03:10:00 PST 2018

Nicolas, these symbols look very impressive!

As Kristian noticed, there are a few OSGeoLive projects which have logos
which are not as creative as what you have been creating. (See
https://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation.html ) I'd be happy to help point
you to our OSGeoLive points of contact for each project if you would
like to ask them if you'd like to draw them a logo.

What are your thoughts on logo colours? I'm guessing it would be quite a
bit of work to adopt logo colours into the SVG?

Once you are done, we should probably be including your logos into the
OSGeoLive documentation.

Nice work, Cameron

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier