[OSGeo-Discuss] Invitation to participate in the 2018 OSGeo Charter Member elections

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at osgeopt.pt
Sat Oct 20 07:48:53 PDT 2018

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the feedback. The list is available at:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2018

You can reach the link from https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2018

In the LimeSurvey form, there is a link for each nominee that points to
this list. Before you second a nomination, you can see why that person
was nominated. For those who have written profile, there is also a link
to that.

Have you tried the form? Please do it ASAP and tell us if we need to
improve something.

Thanks,

Jorge (CRO helper)

--
OSGeo Portugal
NIF: 509588190
email: geral at osgeopt.pt
https://www.osgeopt.pt/

Próximo evento: SASIG 2017, 20 a 22 de novembro, Porto