[OSGeo-Discuss] Invitation to participate in the 2018 OSGeo Charter Member elections

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 12:45:07 PDT 2018

Hi Jorge,

I did try the form, and later discovered that there was a link to each
members' profile. (It wasn't obvious to me at first glance as the
styling used didn't make it look like a link to me).

I agree with Maria that this simpler process of not swamping the email
list was better, and there are only a few minor tweaks required to make
it more intuitive to voters.

Cheers, Cameron

--
Cameron Shorter