[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2018] Charter Member elections results

OSGeo CRO cro at osgeo.org
Tue Oct 30 07:50:57 PDT 2018

Dear Charter Members.

I took some time this last weekend to make a new field in your profile:
"Advocate Page".
Please fill it up with the link to your advocate page on the OSGeo Wiki.
In this example I filled both fields "Website" & "Advocate Page" with my
advocate page URL
https://www.osgeo.org/member/vicky-vergara/

Regards
Vicky