[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2018] Charter Member elections results

Ravi Kumar manarajahmundry2015 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:13:49 PDT 2018

Welcome to New Charter members of OSGeo.
The single most important duty of electing members to the OSGeo Board is in
the offing.
As a member from the Developing World, wish to start a discussion on FOSS4G
Annual event and Cost of registration etc.

Along with Open Source spirit, spreading Open GIS to nooks and corner's of
the world and especially to the developing world,
is pertinent. Developers, users, and entrepreneurs of the developing can
participate in FOSS4G, if the costs involved are affordable.
Invite aspiring Board members (to be elected) react to this.

Cheers
V.Ravi Kumar