[OSGeo-Discuss] Java 11 code sprint taking shape for October 22-26th

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Tue Sep 18 00:57:58 PDT 2018

Hi Jody,

thanks for setting up this code sprint. For the deegree project this
is very important too. Besides getting deegree ready for Java 11+ we
are also facing the issue that deegree code has dependencies to
Oracle's JAI and other outdated libraries.
I will share this with the deegree Developer mailing list and
hopefully we can join the code sprint.

Cheers
Torsten

--
### -->  Bitte beachten Sie unsere neuen Rufnummern!  <--  ###

l a t / l o n  GmbH
Aennchenstrasse 19                    53177 Bonn, Germany
phone ++49 +228 9477 9877             fax ++49 +228 9477 0154
http://www.lat-lon.de                 http://www.deegree.org

lat/lon gesellschaft für raumbezogene informationssysteme mbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 13042
Geschäftsführer: Jens Fitzke und Torsten Friebe