[OSGeo-Discuss] Marketing Committee 2019 Goals and Support

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Tue Sep 25 10:41:09 PDT 2018

Hi Guido,

Possibly somewhat off-topic, but seems pertinent to your post.

While answering a different thread on this list I looked into MapGuide a
little. The main listing for MapGuide on OsGeo projects
(https://www.osgeo.org/projects/mapguide-open-source/) doesn't link to
their website despite that website being hosted on OsGeo:
https://mapguide.osgeo.org/

There's also a lot of link-rot on that website, including to OSGeo-wide
stuff (Try the OSGeo Community links on the right - several 404's) so
they may need some help in maintaining/updating it.

Cheers,

Jonathan