[OSGeo-Discuss] Forum at ISPRS 2020 (June 2020) --> Join us for the BOF at FOSS4G2019

Serena Coetzee serenacoetzee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 01:28:36 PDT 2019

Dear all,

there will be a BOF session [1] at the FOSS4G2019 in Bucharest, Romania, so
that we can initiate the discussion on how to shape the forum at the ISPRS
Congress next year. Some intitial ides are at the link in the email below.

The BOF will take place on Wednesday (28 August) 18:00 - 19:30 in the
Fortuna Est conference room.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

[1]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2019_BirdsOfAFeather#OPEN_SCIENCE_AND_NEW_TECHNOLOGIES_FORUM_AT_IPSRS_2020_CONGRESS

Regards,
Serena

Serena Coetzee (GPr GISc 1245)
University of Pretoria
Professor and Head of Department Geography, Geoinformatics and Meteorology
Geography Building 1-3.7, Hatfield Campus, Lynnwood Road, Hatfield, 0083,
South Africa
email: serena.coetzee at up.ac.za · Web: www.up.ac.za/ggm · Mobile: +27 82 464
4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 3823

Stakeholder analysis of the governance framework of a national SDI dataset
– whose needs are met in the buildings and address register of the
Netherlands?
<https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2018.1520930>
Geographic Information Metadata—An Outlook from the International
Standardization Perspective <https://www.mdpi.com/2220-9964/8/6/280>