[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] GeoForAll - what can YOU DO THIS YEAR to move us forward on geoeducation

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 22 07:33:24 PDT 2019

Thanks. I have added some additional information/ideas (under Attachment B) for expanding GeoForAll STEM education for Schools . I also won’t be able to attend FOSS4G Bucharest  as my wife has some important work meetings scheduled next week and this also coinciding with school holidays means that I have to be at home to look after our son.

I will do my best to support you all remotely.  I wish you all  productive meeting and outcomes.

Best wishes,

Suchith