[OSGeo-Discuss] [Geo4All] GeoForAll - what can YOU DO THIS YEAR to move us forward on geoeducation

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Thu Aug 22 06:27:46 PDT 2019

Thanks Suchith for your volunteering to moderate the GeoForAll lab
mini-conference (or whatever we call it).

I added some thoughts to your document (under Attachment 1 at the bottom)
for the Bucharest BOF since I won't be there. I hope perhaps one of the
people who volunteered to participate (thanks!) might be there to help try
and organize the online mini-conference.

Cheers all,
Charlie Schweik