[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoServer CITE Test Automation Request for Proposal

Dirk Stenger stenger at lat-lon.de
Thu Dec 12 01:58:16 PST 2019

Hi Jody and everyone else working on this activity,

We, as CITE Lead Compliance Tools, are very much in favor of this idea.
This is, in our opinion, a good example how OSGeo projects can work
together and benefit from each other. Of course, we are interested in
the results of this activity as this is also a great opportunity for
TEAM Engine and related test suites to advance and to get more known.

So, if you have any questions or if you need help, you are very much
welcome to contact us. The OGC CITE team is willing to support the
activity as much as possible.

Regards,
Dirk