[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoServer CITE Test Automation Request for Proposal

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 03:22:16 PST 2019

Thank you Dirk,

Updated for today is that the PSC has select a successful proposal form
GeoSolutions, and I confirmed I can upload this proposal to our wiki for
interested parties.

Our RFP outlined a solid requirement to work with the CITE Team repos as
provided (and not fork this time). So expect some more
collaboration/feedback from our community.

We would really like to see the CITE team participate i our OSGeo community
sprints and collaborate directly on these activities. Indeed CITE took part
in last years sprint and worked a bit on the OSGeo "incubation" graduation
checklist which was great to see (CITE is part of the osgeo community
projects, and was accepted into the incubation process but has not shown
much progress yet).

--
Jody Garnett