[OSGeo-Discuss] Improving usability of INSPIRE data in FOSS4G client applications

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 07:48:22 PST 2019

Hi,

It's good to know that you guys are aware of the difficulty of using
INSPIRE data.

Question for you: formats apart, together with improvement in the software
clients, is there any plans for analysing/reviewing the actual data models?
Some models seem quite complicated, and I am not sure that software alone
can solve its usability issues for final users.

Keep up the good work!

Alexandre Neto

A sexta, 20/12/2019, 08:51, Marco Minghini <marco.minghini86 at gmail.com>