[OSGeo-Discuss] Local Chapter Argentina

Malena Libman malena.libman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 10:25:08 PST 2019

Hi Martín,

My name is Malena and I am the liaison between OSGEO and Geoinquiet at s
Argentina.

We already apply and the board approved our request to become the official
local chapter in January:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Meeting_2019-01-21

It already appears in: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Local_Chapters

We would be thrilled to have Cambalache's whole team on board to work
together towards a more cohesive Argentine community as we have the same
goals.

The community is most active in Telegram: https://t.me/geoinquietosar

Our Wiki pages:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Geoinquietos_Argentina