[OSGeo-Discuss] foss4g-na community sprint and thank you

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 23:11:57 PST 2019

Happy to share a community sprint
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4GNA_Code_Sprint_2019> page for foss4gna
is now available on our wiki: To thank folks working on the projects being
celebrate at this event we are offering code-sprint participants their
choice of a free gala dinner or workshop day admission.

*About FOSS4GNA 2019*
OSGeo and OSGeo.US are pleased to host Free and Open Source Software for
Geospatial North America in San Diego April 14-18th.

   - Two days of technical talks April 16-17 with exciting keynotes and
   technical sessions covering the latest in open source spatial
   - and build connections
   - Workshops April 18th for hands-on open source experience to bring home
   to your colleagues, co-workers, and customers
   - Business to Business & Government Day April 15th to share your story
   - Community code sprint announced for April 14-15

For more details (and tickets <https://2019.foss4g-na.org/tickets/>) visit
foss4g-na.org <https://2019.foss4g-na.org>.
--
Jody Garnett