[OSGeo-Discuss] New deegree web services release version available 3.4.4 (stable)

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Wed Mar 6 01:18:30 PST 2019

Dear deegree users,

We're happy to announce a new official deegree web services release!

* New bug fix release: 3.4.4 *

- Download: http://www.deegree.org/Download
- Documentation: http://www.deegree.org/Documentation
- Change log for release version 3.4.4 [1].

You can help us by downloading and testing the new deegree release
version.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

We highly recommend every user of deegree to immediately upgrade to
version 3.4.4 since two critical security issues have been fixed. Please
read further in our new handbook chapter on how to secure deegree web
services. [2]

Thanks,
deegree Development Team & TMC members

[1] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/milestone/38?closed=1