[OSGeo-Discuss] R: 2019 OSGeo UN Committee Educational Challenge

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun May 19 12:03:18 PDT 2019

Thanks for your comment.  I have a different opinion.
People with more than 40 years can apply.
Moeover the scores will be compensated by their experience, as there are also scores for this:

  1.  Proposer’s documented experience in education and training: 20 (max)

And I believe that, for a person with experience, it is easier to write a better proposal (40 scores).

In my opinion, on the opposite, our choice goes into the direction of being  inclusive with young people.

Anyhow there is a Code of Conduct Committee. If they decided that the criteria as a whole are against inclusion, we would change as they propose.

Best regards
Maria

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Samsung