[OSGeo-Discuss] Can someone test a program with point clouds?

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Fri Apr 17 11:35:15 PDT 2020

I'd like to release PerfectTIN 0.4.0, but I need someone to verify that the
output is free of spikes. The person who was going to do this cannot meet his
coworkers because of the pandemic. If you work with point clouds (preferably
in LAS format, but it can read PLY if compiled with a library) and can view a
TIN and turn it around, please let me know.

Pierre
--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.