[OSGeo-Discuss] Can someone test a program with point clouds?

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:57:13 PDT 2020

Hi Pierre,

I would be very happy to do it. My PhD thesis involves LiDAR Point Cloud
processing and these days I am fully covered up with LAS/LAZ files. Though,
I have not used PerfectTIN till now, but I can see the earlier releases
available at https://github.com/OSGeo/perfecttin/releases.

Please suggest me on how to proceed.

Kind regards,
Rajat