[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeoLive translation effort

Ko Nagase nagase at georepublic.co.jp
Tue Dec 22 21:59:56 PST 2020

Hi Nicolas, list,

Thanks for the announcement about OSGeoLive 14.0 release schedule !

2020年12月6日(日) 3:44 Nicolas Roelandt <roelandtn.pro at gmail.com>:
> :
> OSGeoLive 14.0 is aimed to be released at the end of January 2021.
> We reached alpha2, new projects have been included and documentations updated.
>
> We don't expect major changes now in the files except for typos that might be discovered during the translation process.
> So now is the good moment to help us translate OSGeoLive.
> And we would like to thank you for that.

Okay.

If I found some issue about alpha2 (like desktop shortcuts), is it
better to create a ticket for that to
OSGeoLive Trac (https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeolive/report/1) ?

And about documentation,
- Isn't it necessary to rename "proj4_overview|quickstart.po" =>
"proj_overview|quickstart.po" ?
- Are there no more content changes in other major version updated
documents (like SpatiaLite, PostGIS, pgRouting .etc) ?

Also, is January 3rd the translation deadline from the following sheet ?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kO6zzmLFfprZGgp5x7Sjwi-EVN6NTGDR4KXvFVtNpR0/edit#gid=0&range=A63:D63

Thanks,

--
合同会社 Georepublic Japan