[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G Travel Grant Programme is open for applications from LOCs

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 08:59:12 PST 2020

The TGP sub-group of the OSGeo Conference Committee is pleased to invite applications from organising committees of Global, Regional and National FOSS4G events for financial support for a TGP for your event.

Details of the application criteria are at https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Travel_Grant_Programme_Cookbook#Applications_to_the_Conference_Committee_for_OSGeo_support <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Travel_Grant_Programme_Cookbook#Applications_to_the_Conference_Committee_for_OSGeo_support>

Please briefly answer the 8 questions/criteria listed in the TGP Cookbook (restrict your response to a maximum of 2 pages of A4) and post your application on the Conference mailing list by 31st March at the latest.

If you have any questions please post them on the Conference list only, although we are also posting this announcement to the Discuss list for information we will not be monitoring Discuss for responses or replying via that list

We hope to announce the allocation of our TGP budget around the middle of April.

May the FOSS be with you

Steven
Steven Feldman

about me:  stevenfeldman <http://about.me/stevenfeldman>