[OSGeo-Discuss] License for documentation

Pierre Abbat phma at bezitopo.org
Thu Feb 27 18:04:21 PST 2020

PerfectTIN has two documentation files: two pages explaining how to use the
program, and four pages describing the file format (which I just changed, so I
have to edit the doc). There's no license note in the documentation. Which
license should I use, and is it sufficient to put a statement of license in the
files without putting the license itself in them?

Pierre
--
The gostak pelled at the fostin lutt for darfs for her martle plave.
The darfs had smibbed, the lutt was thale, and the pilter had nothing snave.