[OSGeo-Discuss] Geo Connect Asia 2020. Anyone attending?

Miriam Mapanauta mapanauta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 05:37:31 PST 2020

Hi folks!

Very happy to connect with you. Do you have 15 minutes to have a video call
before the event? would love to meet (or at least e-meet you ;) )

Thee CPO from UP42 (the Airbus subsidiary in the one I work) will be there,
his name is Sean Wiid, he is an awesome person full of ideas :) I hope you
have the time to meet him in the event.

Thanks and hope to hear from you,

Miriam
@mapanauta