[OSGeo-Discuss] What's a good location for announcing there is a Video available of our chapter meeting?

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Thu Jun 18 04:52:59 PDT 2020

?IMHO it's something worthy of a news item; AND all other way of announcing this kind of meeting/recording. Personally I feel less activity in the -traditional- media by OSGeo right now. Maybe it's because I'm not much in the social media...

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY