[OSGeo-Discuss] Sign-up and subscription process request and offer of help

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Fri May 8 10:35:35 PDT 2020

Scott,

> We're working on building up the OSGeo Alberta Chapter mailing list and I
> have heard a few folks mention that they aren't really sure if they're on
> the mailing list though they feel they've done what steps are apparent to
> them.

Normally when you subscribe to a mailing list, you should receive a confirmation email. If you
don't, this might be due to your email service provider bouncing back emails from the
mailing lists. I've had several reports from several people over past months trying to
subscribe to different OSGeo managed mailing lists facing that issue. When they can reach
their email service provider and he is cooperative, whitelisting the lists.osgeo.org domain
generally solves the issue.
For particular issues, you can file a ticket to the attention of the OSGeo System
administration committee: https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/newticket

Even

http://www.spatialys.com