[OSGeo-Discuss] Qgis network plugins

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Thu Sep 24 12:03:28 PDT 2020

Hi Nathan,

while I myself don't have much experience with network analysis there should
be something available for QGIS.

However, for other reasons I have used the awesome ORS plug-in
https://github.com/GIScience/orstools-qgis-plugin
that is build on top of https://openrouteservice.org/services/ . It allows
to calculate all kind of isochrones an travel time matrixes and the online
API also allows for
adding your own route and travel time restrictions ...

Cheers
Karsten

  _____