[OSGeo-Discuss] GEOS 3.8.2 Released

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:38:43 PDT 2021

Hi,

Probably not the right place or topic to ask, but here it goes... Is there
a formal LTR version for GEOS?

Or the 3.8.2 patch is only happening because of all the brand new precision
feature on 3.9.x?

The reason I ask is that conda-forge will skip this patch because there's
already an higher version available.

I wouldn't mind creating and maintaining a LTR branch on GEOS feedstock
(the conda forge recipe), so that other packages (like QGIS) can use it if
necessary.

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto

A sábado, 10/04/2021, 19:25, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at cleverelephant.ca>