[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2021 Board of Directors elections: campaigning period (until 2021-12-16)

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 01:01:54 PST 2021

Dear OSGeo members,

We are lucky to have 6 candidates [4] for the OSGeo Board of Directors
[1]. We are closing the nomination period now, to prepare and start the
campaign period.

First of all, we have to thank these volunteers for having accepted the
challenge!

Candidates are invited to write and share some ideas of what they intend
to do as directors, in our wiki at [4] and also by sending their vision
to our Discuss list discuss at lists.osgeo.org.

The campaign period will take place until 2021-12-16. The updated
election calendar is available at [2].

It is a wonderful opportunity to discuss all aspects of our Foundation.
We invite everyone to use the Discuss mailing list to ask candidates
about things you like to see improved.

Best regards,
Anne Ghisla and Jorge Gustavo Rocha
(your 2021 OSGeo Elections CROs)