[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo 2021 Board of Directors elections: campaigning period (until 2021-12-16)

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Dec 12 00:51:37 PST 2021

Hello all,

great to see the 6 nominations for the OSGeo board of directors.

Thanks a lot to the 6 nominees already. It is great that you volunteer
to run for a seat in the board.

I wish you all the best for the campain period and for the election.

I am looking forward to the campaign period and I am excited to get to
know about your vision and your plans for OSGeo.

Best regards

Astrid
Astrid Emde
OSGeo Board Member and OSGeo Secretary