[OSGeo-Discuss] Heads up OSGeo7 restart and upgrade later today

Regina Obe lr at pcorp.us
Sat Dec 11 10:05:29 PST 2021

I will be restarting OSGEO7 in about an hour  (it's been needing a reboot
for a while) and I will also be doing a dist upgrade.
There will be a lot of up and down while I do that.  I'm hoping to be
finished in a 1-2 hr time frame.

Feel free to respond to this email if you have issues with this.

Impacted services are listed on:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/SAC_Service_Status#osgeo_7

On a side note - we had an interruption today with many of our domains being
unreachable.
It was an issue with our DNS provider Pair Domains with their NS servers.
I think they are still working on the issue, but things seem more or less
back to normal for us.

Thanks,
Regina
SAC Team