[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo AGM 2022 event

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Fri Aug 12 20:08:13 PDT 2022

Hello all
Friday report & plan for Saturday.

About 90% of the sections are ready to be processed to create the final
video.
I am waiting for some media, like the one for pgRouting, which is
understandable as Vicky has teflon memory.
I have to run some errands in my morning, so I will work on building the
AGM video tomorrow  at around 5pm GMT, (noon Mexico's time)
If you upload last minute media between now and then, please let me know in
a comment on the slide.
I will keep you posted on the upload to youtube status.

Regards

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1