[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Member elections

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Sat Nov 26 04:46:33 PST 2022

Hello all

The nomination period has been extended one more week.
It will overlap the campaign period.
Please send your nomination as soon as possible.
During the campaign period the nominees are going to write their manifestos
on [1]
[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2022_Candidate_Manifestos

Warm regards,
Jorge Gustavo Rocha, Vicky Vergara adn Vasile Crăciunescu
(your 2022 OSGeo Elections CROs)
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Chief_Returning_Officer>

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)