[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Call for Talks for FOSS4G:UK Local 2023 has been extended to Mon 7th August 2023

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed Aug 2 07:18:58 PDT 2023

Hi All,

The deadline for the Call for Talks for FOSS4G:UK Local 2023 has been
extended to Mon 7th August 2023!

We want to hear from you if you are in the UK! We are open to any talks
about FOSS4G (Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial). Currently
we only need a brief paragraph on what you would like to talk about - no
detailed submissions.

Please check out our website: https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guklocal2023/
for more details, or ask if you have any questions (on the list or to
osgeouk at gmail.com).

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.