[OSGeo-Discuss] Less than 3 weeks to the FOSS4G Community Sprint 2023 - July 1st and 2nd

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Wed Jun 14 05:38:37 PDT 2023

Dear FOSS4G community,

as you all know, in less than3 weeks, between July the 1st and 2nd
Prizren will be stage for the gathering of the developers, translators,
power users and anyone interested in their most important hands-on
meeting of the year: the community sprint of FOSS4G 2023

If you’d like to contribute to FOSSS4G projects together with other
contributors, we hope to see you at the FOSS4G Community Sprint during
the weekend after the main conference.

This is a gentle reminder to add your name and project to this year's
wiki page:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2023_Community_Sprint

The better we get an idea of the number of participants and the better
we will be able to organize rooms and supplies.

Everyone is welcome.

We are looking forward to meeting you!

The Codesprint Organization Committee

https://2023.foss4g.org/community_sprint/