[OSGeo-Discuss] Preparing annual report on the AGM slides

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Thu Jun 15 21:34:28 PDT 2023

Hello everyone:
Yet again, this is a gentle reminder about the AGM slides that contain the
2022 report.
You can also write plans for 2023.
Please do your best, normally the AGM is later in the year, so we would
like to have as much as possible on the slides.
Slides are hidden, (crossed eye), so please when the slide is finished,
please show the slide.
Un hidden slides are ready to be used.
Please check the current status:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vRzhDLUnUD-oGx1N8n-7ZjVZ-NlQAPVRAdtSUTB2TLWA5ZSgL3Cl6K-GdnGO3sXLsVoPrNZWoW1FZis/pub?start=false&loop=true&delayms=3000#slide=id.p4