[OSGeo-Discuss] [SoC] [OSGeo in GSoC 2023] Call for Project Ideas - GSoC 2023 | Extension in Deadline - Feb 5, 2023

Cannata Massimiliano Massimiliano.Cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Mar 9 09:55:20 PST 2023

Dear All,

would it still be possible to propose an idea from istSOS project?

We had some requests and willing to implement a new feature that might be noteworthy..

Thanks for any indication..

Maxi

--

Massimiliano Cannata

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Mendrisio, Via Flora Ruchat-Roncati 15

CH – 6850 Mendrisio

Tel. +41 (0)58 666 62 14

Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09

massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch<mailto:massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch>