[OSGeo-Discuss] One Week Left for FOSS4G 2023 Community Voting!

Tõnis Kärdi tonis.kardi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 08:53:18 PDT 2023

Dear OSGeo Community,

We would like to remind you that there is only one week left for
community voting for the General track of FOSS4G 2023! This is your
opportunity to make your voice heard and help shape the content of the
conference.

Community engagement is essential for FOSS4G 2023 to thrive and grow. We
value your feedback and insights and encourage you to take part in the
voting process. The General track covers a broad range of topics, from
Open GIS to the latest industry trends and innovations.

The community voting is open until 23. March 2023, so if you already
haven't done so - don't miss out on this oppurtunity to have a say in
the conference program. Please keep in mind the community voting takes
place only for the General track.

The link for casting your votes can be found in the end of the page at
https://2023.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/general-sessions/
<https://2023.foss4g.org/call-for-papers/general-sessions/>

Thank you for your participation and support. We look forward to seeing
you at FOSS4G 2023!

Best regards,

FOSS4G Local Organizing Committee