[OSGeo-Discuss] New Mailing Lists

Jorge Sanz lists at jorgesanz.net
Wed Mar 22 10:37:04 PDT 2023

Hi Nick,

The place to request new lists is the OSGeo Trac instance[1]. I've taken
the liberty of creating a new issue for you at [2].

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo
[2] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2902

Best regards

El mié, 22 mar 2023 a las 17:27, Nick Bearman via Discuss - discuss at
lists.osgeo.org (<
ra+mkixugcvihloukyztaqaqchokpfxkrnficmgusdjiiizp at simplelogin.co>) escribió:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to request two new lists to be setup on
> https://lists.osgeo.org/ and I am not sure who to ask. Any guidence is
> much appreciated. The lists are:
>
> foss4g-uk - To discuss the FOSS4G:UK conference series.
>
> uk-committee - To be a list for the OSGeo:UK committee.
>
> I and osgeouk at gmail.com can be admin on both of them to begin with please.
>
> I wasn't sure who to ask, so I thought I would start here.
>
> Best wishes,
> Nick.
>
> --
> Nick Bearman | OSGeo:UK Chair
> +44 (0)7717745715
> nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
>
> Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of
> normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside
> of your own working pattern.

Jorge Sanz
http://jorgesanz.net