[OSGeo-Discuss] deegree webservices bug fix version 3.4.33 and 3.5-RC1 released

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Fri May 26 10:10:48 PDT 2023

The deegree team announces the releases of deegree webservices version
3.4.33 and 3.5-RC1.

** deegree 3.5-RC1 **

We are happy to announce that deegree webservices version 3.5-RC1
(release candidate) is available for download. Please download from
https://deegree.org/download/, install and test. In case of problems,
please report back until 2023-06-06 [1].

The full change log is available here:
https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/releases/tag/deegree-3.5-RC1
This release includes 34 bug fixes, 93 enhancements, and 2 new features!

** deegree 3.4.33 **

This version is most likely the last bugfix version of the deegree 3.4
line and includes bug fixes and backports of important dependency
updates to mitigate vulnerabilities. Users are advised to update their
installation as soon as possible.

What's Changed:

   -  Fix background colour issues with no-data sections in gdal tiles
[3.4] by @stephanr in #1382
   -  Dependency updates for deegree 3.4 (backport from 3.5) by
@copierrj in #1397

The full change log is available here:
https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/releases/tag/deegree-3.4.33

You can help us by testing and reporting bugs at our github issue
tracker. [1]

Thanks to all contributors!

deegree Development Team & TMC members
_