[OSGeo-Discuss] Last Chance To Submit Your FOSS4GNA Presentation

Guido Stein guido at guidostein.com
Fri May 26 13:24:29 PDT 2023

** Presentation Submission Deadline Is Next Week

Attention, brilliant minds and ambitious thinkers! We interrupt your
regularly scheduled programming to bring you an urgent announcement! The
clock is ticking, and the countdown to glory has begun!

Are you ready to seize the opportunity of a lifetime? Then, of course,
we're discussing the ultimate chance to showcase your expertise and wow the
world. It's the deadline for the FOSS4GNA presentation submission
<https://foss4gna.org/cfp.html>, and it's less than ONE WEEK away!

Our team of esteemed reviewers eagerly awaits your submissions, hungering
for the intellectual feast that lies within. They yearn to be dazzled,
astonished and swept off their feet by your groundbreaking research,
innovative theories, and brilliant insights.

Don't let this golden opportunity slip through your fingers like sand in an
hourglass! Instead, embrace the challenge, rise to the occasion, and submit
your presentation before the clock strikes zero!

Submit your presentation now, and let your name shine among the brightest
stars of the open-source community!

Sincerely,

Guido Stein
President, OSGeo US Local Chapter

More Details About the Call For Presentations
<https://foss4gna.org/cfp.html>