[OSGeo-Discuss] deegree webservices - bugfix version 3.5.2 available & end of life for 3.4.x line

Torsten Friebe friebe at lat-lon.de
Thu Oct 26 07:35:13 PDT 2023

**The deegree team announces the release of bugfix version 3.5.2 and EoL
for version 3.4**

Bugfix version 3.5.2:
------------------
We are happy to announce that deegree webservices bugfix version 3.5.2
is general available.
Download from https://deegree.org/download/

What has changed?

This release includes 1 bug fix, and 4 enhancements!

The full change log is available at GitHub [1].

Important note about end of community support for deegree webservices
3.4 line:

Today, the End of Life (EoL) for version 3.4.x of the deegree
webservices software has been reached! After EOL you may not expect any
new release for version 3.4! Users are advised to upgrade to version 3.5
as soon as possible. Please read further in our upgrade guide [2] when
upgrading an existing installation.

Please report any issue at GitHub issues [3]!

Thanks to all contributors!

deegree Development Team & TMC members
_
[1] https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/milestone/70?closed=1