[OSGeo-Discuss] repo.osgeo.org contains empty files

Frank Gasdorf fgdrf at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 7 07:39:38 PDT 2023

Hi folks,

I recently stumble about this problem to and my investigation is as follows:

* you a company uses a repository manager and has osger repo as a proxy
repo configured AND
* and internal artefact has been request but is not avaliable in internal
repositories, that a http get is set to osgeo repo as well
* this leads to enties like that with size 0 for each artefact

IMHO it seems to be an issue in nexus configuration and I investigate how
to configure filter for proxe repositories in Nexus.

Once you have a trac issue id, let us know
--
Frank