[OSGeo-Discuss] All 7 OSGeo Students Successfully Pass Google Summer of Code 2023 | Congratulations

Ashish Kumar ashishkr23438 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 00:34:53 PDT 2023

Dear all,

We are extremely delighted to share that all the 7 OSGeo Google Summer of
Code 2023 Students have successfully passed the final evaluation and
completed their respective projects [1]. 🎉

Please join us in congratulating them. We wish them a bright future ahead,
expecting their continued contributions to the OSGeo community. :)

A big thanks to the OSGeo mentors for their constant guidance and
supervision throughout the GSoC. Their hard work and dedication played a
significant role in making this initiative a success throughout the years.

We are extremely positive about the increased participation of the
contributors and projects in the coming years. Stay tuned for more news!

Stay safe and stay healthy!
Kind regards,
OSGeo GSoC Administration Team

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2023_Results