[OSGeo-Discuss] All 7 OSGeo Students Successfully Pass Google Summer of Code 2023 | Congratulations

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 08:24:01 PDT 2023

Congratulations to all the contributors. :)
Thank you for your efforts and we hope to see continued contributions from
your side in the future.
Also, I would like to invite all of you to attend one of our contributor's
(Mr. Aryan Gupta) talk who has been shortlisted for the GSoC 2023 Lightning
Talk Series. Please find the appended email for more details.

Congratulations Aryan! Thanks for sharing your experience being a part of
the OSGeo GSoC contributor. All the best!

Best regards,
Rajat

[image: Google Summer of Code]

Hello!

We're excited to announce our GSoC 2023 Lightning Talk Series
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nHWsB81fbFU9hs6LUZSoJSCzciBanVi_0CWXMdU5ES0/edit?usp=sharing>
this
year! We will have three 1-hour long talks over 3 weeks, where ~40 2023
GSoC Contributors will have the chance to give a short 3 minute lightning
talk showcasing the highlights of their GSoC 2023 project and/or learnings.

To see who is speaking, the organization they represent, and the date and
time of their talk check out the schedule
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nHWsB81fbFU9hs6LUZSoJSCzciBanVi_0CWXMdU5ES0/edit?usp=sharing>.
We'd like to extend the invite to watch this series to all of our 2023 GSoC
Mentors & OAs.

Mark your calendars if you'd like to attend any of the Lightning Talks
meetups:
Tuesday, September 19th 14:00 - 15:00 UTC
<http://meet.google.com/aob-ziup-dye>
Thursday, September 28th 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
<http://meet.google.com/csc-gvhr-nmw>
Tuesday, October 3rd 15:00 - 16:00 UTC <http://meet.google.com/unm-yevb-rzh>

Please note these talks will not be recorded.

You are all welcome to join any and all of the sessions. Please use the
links provided in the schedule
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nHWsB81fbFU9hs6LUZSoJSCzciBanVi_0CWXMdU5ES0/edit?usp=sharing>
attend the talks on the date and time indicated.

If you have any questions, please email gsoc-support at google.com

The GSoC Team