[OSGeo-Discuss] Mailing lists to discourse migration

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Jan 3 08:08:08 PST 2024

On Wed, Jan 03, 2024 at 10:14:24AM -0500, Anna Petrášová wrote:
> Thank you, that's really helpful to know. I wonder if this "mailing list"
> behavior could be set as a default for the migrated users.

I also wonder if the "mailing list behaviour" is good enough, but this
we can tell by testing it, so I suggest all users interested in such a
migration to test the current "categories" (equivalent of "mailing
list" in Discourse terms) and see if they are able to create a new
thread by email, for example.

--strk;